10. You are always tired.
9. You are always hungry.
8. If you remember to eat... you eat this.. 7. You drink a lot of this
6. You regret everything you eat and drink
5. You start talking to yourself out loud - mumblings and some twitching even.
4. You snap at people who by all accounts don't really need to be snapped at(i.e. the Library attendant or grounds maintenance guy), because you don't know "why the hell THEY'RE SO HAPPY!!!"
3. Your eyes tear when you see someone sipping their cooling beverage and enjoying a novel... sniff.. a NOVEL in the park that they CHOOSE to read for entertainment and not for extensive analysis and critical review.
2. You walk slightly hunched even without your backpack on and hiss at people walking by in case they're getting any funny ideas about talking to you while you're trying to STUDY! Dammit! My corner! Find your own hole!
And the number 1 way you know you're back in school...
1. You can fall asleep in any position, on any piece of furniture or slab of carpet, at a moments notice, no matter what time of day, where you are, and who might be sleeping in the library lounge chair next to you.