Thursday, July 21, 2011

One day, school won't ruin my life...

But that is not THIS day. I have ONE Public Budgeting class and a 3 weekend Capstone class that has hijacked my summer ONCE again. I know. Didn't I just post a few pictures of me decked out in graduation like garb spouting about how education is worth it and I am a Master and bleh blah ble ble blah? WELL! Sucker you and sucker me. I DID walk in graduation in May, but I have not "legitimately" graduated yet. I had two little superfluous classes left to round out and let me tell you something, I'm at the end of my pitiful rope. I can't take it! Get me out of HERE!!

August 3rd. There will be great rejoicing throughout the land when August 3rd approaches and ends. THAT my friends, will be the day I've been looking forward to for the last 2 years... 6 semesters... 560 days... And THEN... THEN... I will truly be... a Master's graduate.

Until then, I can't get enough of this cartoon. It's killing me!


Oh and don't think I've forgotten about walking you through the rest of my Oregon/Washington trip. I haven't. I just barely have time to use the bathroom lately so ya'll will just have to wait! Oh the angst!

Here, this will help. Technically it's called a pygmy marmoset native to the Amazon. More commonly termed they are finger monkeys - which name I, naturally, prefer. I'd like two of them; "Have you met my finger monkeys, Mr. Babbles and Janice?" Eh? EH?!?! Eh.


See you in 1 week and 4 days. Oh mercy.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love those things. I submit that they are the cutest animals at the zoo.

Kathy said...

Seriously that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I want one too!!! Good luck with your final 11 days. Let the count down begin ...

Marisa Jean said...

That cartoon just about did me in. Ha ha! Just a few more days...yahoo!