Friday, November 4, 2011

A Suitable Library

Since I am no longer obligated to read only academic texts and scholarly journals, I felt it high time to cozy up with some good old fashioned leisure reading. That's reading that I WANT to - not ASSIGNED to. Ya know, in case you wondered what the difference was. And if you did wonder what the difference was, perhaps this blog isn't for you.

Therefore, I present to you my Suitable Library blog. Yes, it's book reviews and honestly, if you read like I read (i.e. or used to read or will soon be reading again) it doesn't hurt to hear some recommendations from someone who has been around the literary block a time or two. Not that I'm a book-whore, but I'm kinda a book-whore.

So take a gander and for heavens sake, add an opinion! Or even a review of your own. I'd like your recommendations as well. We're all in this together. After all, it's never just ONE whore on a street corner anymore.

Go check it out. DO IT.

No comments: