Monday, April 18, 2011

A Good Use of Time

Instead of paying attention in class - which is arguably POINTLESS at this point - I have decided to peruse beautiful Spring dresses online. Naturally, I will justify my purchasing such dresses for the following reasons:

1. I cannot very well wear Winter dresses in the Spring; what would people THINK?
2. I need a new dress for graduation. Plain and simple. Feeling the new expensive fabric under my graduation robes will give me an extra thrill when accepting that degree cover on May 6th.
3. I haven't been shopping for awhile and feel a compelling need to spend money on frivolous pursuits.

and finally...

4. I want to feel pretty... oh so pretty...

So here are some options. Enjoy! Vote! Comment! Induuuuulge.

Found Here.

I think a thick brown belt would really pull this little number together... and maybe these too



And this one... oh yes this one...
Naturally with a bright yellow cardy... which I just so happen to already own.


Well! Thanks for joining me on that good use of class time. I easily killed about 30 minutes... and now my weak laptop is telling me it's going to die soon; leaving me with an entire hour of torture left. Oh the humanity!

7 comments:

Michele said...

Oh, I LOVE dress #3!! The one you'd pair with the yellow cardy. That one gets my vote for sure. So cute!

Cayun said...

nice post, keep blogging

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I love the green one! It has a vintage feel to it and I love the idea of a thick brown belt with those awesome shoes!! I totally splurged on an Anthro dress for my engagement pics and it was well worth it! Sometimes you just have to treat yourself. You're lucky that all these dresses are long enough for you. Being so tall they are barely garment friendly on me. (that was not me calling you short...more like fun size) :-)

Andrea Jolene said...

Jaime - I love the green one too. I thought you might enjoy it just like I did ;) Engagement photos! I'm excited to see them! And thanks for being PC about my vertical challange. Fun size is better than hobbit... but only just ;)

Andrea Jolene said...

Michele - 3 is gorgeous - AND of course the most expensive. I will have to try them all on!

Nasher said...

The white dress looks best IMO.

Marisa Jean said...

I can see you in the green one--but even looking at it online I think the color in my face just drained it washed me out so much. Be thankful for good coloring in your skin my dear. As for me, I'd have to go for the white dress. Flowy, pretty and will blend in with my legs.