Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bronx Students Discuss Obama, Race, Their Renewed Political Interests and America's Hope



Obama has been called the "students" President - the President for the rising generation. Most of this geneartion can't yet vote - but they have a voice, and they have found a candidate in Barack Obama. I think this says something about him. The youth have been called politically apathetic - with the lowest voting ratio falling between the ages of 18-30. We need to exercise our right to Vote - to speak out for those who can't yet, but who have been made to care about their America. Their future America is in our hands. Yes we can.

2 comments:

j said...

Wow, I wish I had had teacher's that inspiring when I was in high school. Very cool.

Crowther said...

This is pretty big I mean this is happening in the Bronx.