What I was doing...
10 Years Ago: Hmmm, 14. Finishing my 8th grade year - getting ready for 9th grade. Because that's how my orderly mind functions. 8th grade - well naturally 9th grade should be next.
5 Years Ago: Well - I was 19 just finishing my first and last year of Snow College. Graduating with my Associates and looking for apartments in "the big city" - Salt Lake City - where I'd start attending the University of Utah that Fall. I was scared and had a big headache from the pollution. Ha. It's true.
5 months ago: December! Working at a temp job and Banana Republic. Wondering what in the world I was supposed to do with my life at the time if teaching wasn't supposed to work out. Wondering why I moved to Provo - missing my friends in SLC, aaaaaand probably going home to Huntington for Christmas.
5 things on my to do list today:
- Run (ideally...ambitiously)
- Nap (I hope I hope)
- Drive to SLC
- Shop Shop Shop. I want some shoes
5 Snacks I enjoy
- Jr Mints!!!!
- Sour Cream and Onion Pringles
- Crumb Doughnuts
- Diet Coke - Mmmm, I could go for that right now.
5 Things I do If I were Suddenly a Billionaire
- Pay off student loans - Huzah!
- Pay for brothers college education
- Travel Travel Travel - Europe, Southeast Asia, New Zealand, Seattle. I really want to go to Seattle this year. Who's in? Anyone? I'm thinking the week of July 4th. That sounds like fun right? Lets do it - Billionaire or not!
- Build Schools in Poor Communities and supply qualified passionate teachers...focusing mainly on 3rd world countries. Education is key to a successful society
- Buy a new Honda Accord; candy apple red, sun roof, leather interior, OnSTar (if anyone needs OnStar it's a direction impaired sap like myself) I don't have extravagant needs - just practical ones.
- I likes damns and hells. :) Buuuuut only when well placed...
- People Pleaser - I'll pretty much do anything anyone needs...like a sucker
- I am really ornery when I'm hungry. Like- my sarcasm turns to disdain and I develop a general hatred of the world.
- Talk too much - ramble ramble ramble
- Like to be the center of attention - weird I know. Who would've thought that of ME!??! ME! LOOK AT ME!!!
- Huntington Utah - Holla!
- Ephraim Utah - Smells like Turkey!
- Salt Lake City Utah - Boo-ya!
- Provo Utah - uh....jury still out :)
- Er...London, England for 6 weeks. Yes, I want to count it. Let me please.
- Assistant Front Desk Supervisor...er Assistant TO the Front Desk Supervisor at BYU Independent Study - Currently
- English/French Secondary Teacher
- Barnes and Noble Bookseller (I LOVED this job! If the pay was decent - I'd seriously still be there)
- Aaaaand Refund "Specialist" for 3.5 years in SLC - thanks for the memories. Cough. Good old student jobs.
- I'm a Democrat - mostly. Moderately. It's taken time to come to this conclusion after much research, discussion, and thought. Plus Grandpa wouldn't have it any other way.
- I've only kissed one person. WHA!?!?! Okay - most folks prooooobably know that - but it's rather unique I think. I have a personal bubble space - and I have to REALLY like you to let you in. I've warmed up a lot over the years though. Not so Ice-Queen-esque. And hey - getting over the hump of #1 definitely makes me more open for #2...#3....4....ahem.
- I appear to be a complete Socialite - and as much as I do enjoy people - I like to go home and do my own thing alot: read, exercise, clean, run errands.
- I love going to the movies alone - loves it! I get there at the time I want, sit where I want, sip what I want, and leave when I want.
- I don't want to settle in one place all my life - I want to move around every 5 years or so. I feel like there's so much for me to see and just not enough time to do it!