Thursday, February 25, 2010

I may need an intervention... I'm taking this 'my own apt needs my own decor' idea to all new levels

Wall decal for bedroom (which is morphing into a rather whimsically woody theme... I find that generally... rooms 'tell' you what they will look like as you slowly procure things over time. This is the best way, in a very hippish philosophy, to really make sure you've created a room that not only you enjoy, but that the room just naturally seems it should look that way anyway. You just helped it along. Does that make sense? Burn some incense and inhale deeply for 20 minutes and it will.)


10 assorted goldon frames... oooooo the possiblities (also for the bedroom)
And don't worry everyone. I'm going to get ambitious with ye old camera and take a 'before' and 'after' pic once I get all these items (see paintings below) in hand and hung. Squee!

Items lovingly purchased from UrbanOutfitters They've got some seriously rad schtuff.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

I've never looked through UrbanOutfitters. That's some pretty cool stuff. Don't know what I'd do with half of it, but that's why God made the decorators (you) and the gawkers/appreciaters (me!) :)