Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Your Birthday! Blizzards and all!

This weekend I turned 25. DAH! What? Where? No no, it's okay. I think 25 is a good...ripe..age. Ripe? Well it's a good age. It's the mid-20's! Most literally. You're not old (no you're not!) and you're not "too" young either. It's a time in your life where you've probably accomplished SOMETHING and/or are pointed in a good, solid direction. Funnily enough - I feel neither - but I turned 25 anyway. Though I was supposed to be in a Turkish Bath or a Greek Yacht..I guess Emery County is close enough. Cough. I also go to "exchange" some books. It's like my own personal library! I took some home - and picked some more up. One day my beloved books will be at my side again. I also got all my piano books as well as the one guitar cords book I'd bought a year ago! That's right! I am SERIOUS about getting some more talents. Can't have too many
Here are some Birthday highlights...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! My mom got my this Birthday Card - for she knows of my Hoops and Yoyo Ob-se-ssion! I think they're hilarious.



The cake. Mmm. The Cake.


It also happened to Blizzard on my Birthday. You can't really tell around me that it's snowing - but if you look towards the back of the pic - you can see the flakes outlined against someones red bug. (Plus there's something "bunchy" going on with my sweater here - hm - rethinking pic post)

I'm not sure what to think of snow on my Birthday to be honest. The first snow fall of the year in SLC and it lands squarely on my Birthday. I'll tell you a little something about the last two years of my life - 23 and 24 - respectively. NO GOOD! Well - some good - but man - a VERY rough 2 years and I'd really like 25 to be "my year." Ya folks know what I'm saying right? You just want it to be the YEAR OF ANDREA...or whatever. This is the one. I thought last year was going to be my year - and well - though many things happened and new experiences were acquired - sheesh! It was a rough one - just like the one before that. So - here's to 25! May you resemble nothing of 23 or 24!

8 comments:

Michele said...

Yay, you turned 25! Happy Birthday!

Mrs. Walker said...

Happy happy birthday, it's your birthday! That card is awesome! God loved you so much he sent you snow on your birthday!

Andrea Jolene said...

Gods Love! OF COURSE!

The Sevy's said...

Happy Happy birthday friend!!! I just have this feeling it's definatly the year of the coxy!!

Gina said...

So, you know how the computers at work have no speakers? So I watched your birthday card video without speakers, and I wondered why you just kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning... Then I realized there was probably a song playing. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Andrea Jolene said...

Ha..yeeeeah. You gotta hear it with speakers. Tell Rachael you need to use her computer ;)

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I think this year will be your year. And--I LOVED that card! AWESOME!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Oh yah, and 25 is a good year because, well, it is ONE QUARTER OF A CENTURY. That's a pretty decent number.